You can rely on our many years of expertise!
We are proud to have coordinated hundreds of successful corporate outings since 2001. You’ll be hosted by an expert host with engaging knowledge about local history, geography, winemaking and what makes our region’s wine industry so special. We provide a delicious picnic lunch, sourced locally and made as organically as possible, and plenty of bottled water.
We look forward to planning a memorable wine tasting event for you and your company!
Leave it up to us! Please give us a call at (805) 686-8347 to coordinate your wine tasting event.
$225 per person All-Inclusive
Typical pickup times in the Santa Barbara Area are 10am and 10:45am for Santa Ynez Valley Pick ups. We include an expert tour host with fascinating knowledge about local history, winemaking, geography, and what makes our wine country so special. We provide a delicious picnic lunch sourced locally with no preservatives as organic as possible and provide plenty of bottled water. We also cover the tasting fees at two wineries (ranging from $20-45 per person per location) and gratuity. Return Times are 3pm-4pm in the Santa Ynez Valley and 4pm-5pm in Santa Barbara.
Sometimes it’s best to discuss large groups and corporate events over the phone so we can provide you with the best pricing and itinerary for your special event. Please give us a call at (805) 686-8347.
The Fine Print:
• Customer agrees to cancel wine tour regardless of cancellation policy if have been in proximity of anyone, including members of household who has been sick within past 2 weeks.
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged. A credit towards future use is issued if a person(s) or tour is cancelled before 30 days prior.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.
LOST OR LEFT ITEMS
©2018 Stagecoach Co. Wine Tours Inc. | 805-686-8347