The Foodie Experience Tour SYV (Temporarily Unavailable)
Join us for an incredible day of Artisan Food, Local Wine, & Craft Beer!
Santa Ynez Valley is home to some great foodie and drink establishments. Let us introduce you to some of our favorites.
2-6 Guests | Offered Daily | $225.00 per person “All Inclusive” (Santa Ynez Valley pickup only)
Stagecoach Co. Wine Tours is excited to present a new tour offering that is a unique artisan food & beverage tasting.
On this delicious adventure, guests will explore a “behind the scenes” tour of a local espresso machine manufacturing company, Salvatore Espresso Systems, gifted with a flavorful and aromatic espresso made from one of their incredible handcrafted machines paired with a tasty Biscotti. From there, we will take a short journey to the beautiful Bella Cavalli Horse Ranch & Vineyard or Brick Barn Estate Winery and enjoy small production local wines and an olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting. We will then visit either Leonardo’s Ristorante or Cecco’s Ristorante and enjoy a tasty Italian appetizer as well as a delicious artisan pizza from a wood burning oven. For the grand finale, we will visit the popular Succulent Café to enjoy a house made specialty dessert paired with a tasty digestif.
10:15a.m pickup in the SYV
Hands down, this tour is the absolute best foodie experience the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer!
*Joined with other guests not to exceed six guests per vehicle
Each of our vehicles is spotless and meets all safety requirements of the CHP, DMV and PUC. All of our tour hosts have impeccable driving records.
*Pricing includes pick up at your location and gratuity for your host.
Pick up Times
These are approximate times, after you have completed your reservation, we will secure your pick up time. We ask that you be ready out in front of you accommodations at your scheduled time for a swift pick up. Please see our policies below about running late.
Santa Barbara area
9:45-10:25 (tour concludes at about 5:30pm) Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
10:30am (tour concludes at about 5 pm) Including : Lompoc and Vandenberg Village
Santa Ynez Valley
10:45-11:15am (tour concludes at about 5pm) Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
Los Alamos & Santa Maria
10:15-10:30am (tour concludes at about 5pm) Including : Los Alamos and Santa Maria
The Fine Print:
• Customer agrees to cancel wine tour regardless of cancellation policy if have been in proximity of anyone, including members of household who has been sick within past 2 weeks.
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged. A credit towards future use is issued if a person(s) or tour is cancelled before 30 days prior.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.
LOST OR LEFT ITEMS