By the Hour Service
Do you have your own itinerary or need transportation services?
Charter one of our vehicles at an hourly rate for you next wine country excursion. We offer our spotless vehicles, all the necessary licensing and insurance, plenty of bottled water and an extremely knowledgeable tour host at an HOURLY RATE: All vehicles require a 5 hour minimum, based on availability:
2015 Sprinter Vans (up to 13 guests) $150 + 15% gratuity per hour (Details)
• Day Rate Sunday – Friday $800 + 15% for up to 8 hours ($400 off)
• Day Rate Saturday $1000 + 15% for up to 8 hours ($200 off)
• Day rate Sunday – Friday $1000 + 15% for up to 8 hours ($400 off)
• Day rate Saturday $1200 + 15% for up to 8 hours ($200 off)
2015 Motorcoach (up to 56 guests) please call for pricing and information (Details)
The earliest some wineries open is 10 a.m., and most open around 11a.m. Depending on day of the week and season, wineries close anywhere from 4 – 6p.m. Please call or research the wineries, and plan your route in advance. Often, wineries close early for special events and holidays.
The Fine Print:
• Customer agrees to cancel Wine Tour regardless of cancellation policy if have been in proximity of anyone, including members of household who has been sick within past 2 weeks.
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.