Large Group Tours
Let us curate your event!
Let us handle all the details and provide an unparalleled wine tasting experience for your event of 10-200 guests.
10-200 guests | 7 days a week | Please call for details 805-686-8347
In our industry, groups of more than 10 guests are considered a “large group” and wineries charge much more based on this. Some of the reasons include having to dedicate staff to the group, a lower per-visitor purchase ratio and site fees. We have the expertise and relationships to navigate these obstacles to put together the ideal and affordable package for your group. Whether it is a corporate outing, pre- or post-wedding celebration, a birthday party or a family reunion, we can accommodate your needs. We have handled hundred of groups this size, and for us, it’s fun, as we get to be mini-event planners.
Large-group tours will visit two wineries, and while we also have catering options upon request, using our standard lunch options is both easy and affordable.
We do require a 50-percent deposit to hold your tour, and have a mandatory 14-day cancellation policy.
$225 per person All-Inclusive
Typical pickup times in the Santa Barbara Area are 10am and 10:45am for Santa Ynez Valley Pick ups. We include an expert tour host with fascinating knowledge about local history, winemaking, geography, and what makes our wine country so special. We provide a delicious picnic lunch sourced locally with no preservatives as organic as possible and provide plenty of bottled water. We also cover the tasting fees at two wineries (ranging from $25-$50 per person per location) and gratuity. Return Times are 3pm-4pm in the Santa Ynez Valley and 4pm-5pm in Santa Barbara.
Sometimes it’s best to discuss large groups over the phone so we can provide you with the best pricing and itinerary for your special event. Please give us a call at (805) 686-8347.
Pick up Times
These are suggested times, as we can negotiate later pick-ups and earlier drop-offs, alterations may affect our ability to give a complete tour. No discounting available for altered times.
Santa Barbara area
9:45-10:25 (tour concludes at about 5:30pm)
Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
10:30am (tour concludes at about 5 pm)
Including : Lompoc and Vandenberg Village
Santa Ynez Valley
10:45-11:15am (tour concludes at about 5pm)
Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
Los Alamos & Santa Maria
10:15-10:30am (tour concludes at about 5pm)
Including : Los Alamos and Santa Maria
The Fine Print:
• Customer agrees to cancel wine tour regardless of cancellation policy if have been in proximity of anyone, including members of household who has been sick within past 2 weeks.
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged. A credit towards future use is issued if a person(s) or tour is cancelled before 30 days prior.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.
LOST OR LEFT ITEMS
©2018 Stagecoach Co. Wine Tours Inc. | 805-686-8347