Wine Lovers Tour
Join Santa Barbara County’s Wine Enthusiasts for this #1 rated daily Wine Tour!
Santa Barbara County’s most popular daily wine tour! You’ll be joined with others, not to exceed 8 guests per vehicle.
2-8 Guests | Sat-Fri $159 + 15% gratuity pp
Since 2001, we have hosted more than 100,000 guests on structured wine-tasting tours throughout Santa Barbara County. We pride ourselves in creating individual and well-organized itineraries that best represent the current pulse of the Santa Barbara County wine industry, and we encourage guests to relax and be confident of our skill and professionalism. Leave the driving to us!
The Wine Lovers’ tours are lively and educational. Our tour hosts share their wine knowledge and cater to guests’ needs. They are fun, witty and very wine-savy individuals. Additionally, most have earned their entry-level sommelier certification.
The number of guests per vehicle will not exceed 8 people. We keep our groups small and personable so that we can easily access the best wineries, vineyards and tasting rooms in the pristine Santa Ynez Valley. It’s likely that you will share a ride with strangers, but by day’s end you’ll have made new friends! You will visit three carefully selected locations including a wonderful balance of wineries, vineyards, cellars, and/or tasting rooms. All with a beautiful selection of great wines!
Each of our vehicles is spotless and meets all safety requirements of the CHP, DMV and PUC. All of our tour hosts have impeccable driving records.
*Pricing includes pick up at your location, tasting fees at 3 locations, delicious picnic lunch, and gratuity for your host.
Pick up Times
These are approximate times, after you have completed your reservation, we will secure your pick up time. We ask that you be ready out in front of you accommodations at your scheduled time for a swift pick up. Please see our policies below about running late.
Santa Barbara area
9:45-10:25 (tour concludes at about 5:30pm) Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
10:30am (tour concludes at about 5 pm) Including : Lompoc and Vandenberg Village
Santa Ynez Valley
10:45-11:15am (tour concludes at about 5pm) Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
Los Alamos & Santa Maria
10:15-10:30am (tour concludes at about 5pm) Including : Los Alamos and Santa Maria
The Fine Print:
• Customer agrees to cancel Wine Tour regardless of cancellation policy if have been in proximity of anyone, including members of household who has been sick within past 2 weeks.
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.