Private Wine Tours
Santa Barbara Private Wine Tour Exclusively For You!
Experience wine country with a special someone or group on a private tour. Private wine tours from 2-10 guests.
2-10 guests | 7 Days a week | $140pp – $325pp (all inclusive)
This all-inclusive tour is the best way for couples, friends, or family members to have a fun-filled day tasting wine together. Transportation is provided in one of our Mercedes Sprinter Vans. We can be as involved as you want us to be, our host will give you as much or as little information as you want, at your preference. We will take you to 3 beautiful premium wineries/tasting rooms and serve you a delicious picnic lunch at one of the locations. We make the reservations and select the wineries based on your preferences and our many years experience. If you would prefer to visit a winery not on our list, we may be able to negotiate, depending on our route, but we will apply tasting fees in addition to our pricing.
Our guides share their wine knowledge and cater to guests’ needs. They are fun, witty and very wine-savy individuals. Additionally, most have earned their entry-level sommelier certification.
Each of our vehicles is spotless and meets all safety requirements of the CHP, DMV and PUC. All of our tour hosts have impeccable driving records.
*Pricing includes pick up at your location, tasting fees at 3 locations, delicious picnic lunch, and 12% gratuity goes to your host.
|Number of Guests||All inclusive per person*||Tour Total|
|Private Tour for 2||$325||$650|
|Private Tour for 3||$235||$705|
|Private Tour for 4||$225||$900|
|Private Tour for 5||$220||$1100|
|Private Tour for 6||$200||$1200|
|Private Tour for 7||$190||$1330|
|Private Tour for 8||$180||$1440|
|Private Tour for 9||$170||$1530|
|Private Tour for 10 – 12||$160||$1600 – $1920|
Pick up Times
These are suggested times, as we can negotiate later pick-ups and earlier drop-offs, alterations may affect our ability to give a complete tour. No discounting available for altered times.
Santa Barbara area
9:45-10:25 (tour concludes at about 5:30pm)
Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
10:30am (tour concludes at about 5 pm)
Including : Lompoc and Vandenberg Village
Santa Ynez Valley
10:45-11:15am (tour concludes at about 5pm)
Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
Los Alamos & Santa Maria
10:15-10:30am (tour concludes at about 5pm)
Including : Los Alamos and Santa Maria
The Fine Print:
• Customer agrees to cancel Wine Tour regardless of cancellation policy if have been in proximity of anyone, including members of household who has been sick within past 2 weeks.
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.